- The administrator of personal data under Art. 4 point 7 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) is Martin Kulil ID 02393441, based Havlíčkova 1935/33, 789 01 Zábřeh (hereinafter referred to as ” administrator “).
- Contact manager information is
address: 1935/33, 789 01 Zábřeh
- Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
- The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal data that the administrator has received as a result of your order.
- The administrator handles your identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and a administrator in accordance with Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 para. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services v if it has not occurred ordering goods or services.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- The administrator does not automatic, individual decision making in within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. WITH You have provided your explicit consent to such processing.
Retention time of data
- The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years if personal data is processed by consent.
- At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop services and other services in context of running an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- An administrator does not intend to pass personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
- Under the conditions laid down in You have GDPR
- the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these Conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to security of personal data.
- Administrator has taken technical measures to data storage and personal data repositories in document form, especially the use of antivirus programs, safe backup storage, secure passwords .
- The administrator declares that to personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
These terms and conditions take effect on 18 December . 12 .2018.